Inquiring minds want to know... and so they "google"...
According to the first site I found,

"He had his bellybutton surgically removed, because,
according to him, he thought they were disgusting."

And we thought his films were bizarre...

Clay

> It is surely not possible to be without a belly button
given that is where
> the umbilical cord, providing sustenance to the baby from
the mother, enters the
> baby.  I would have thought no umbilical cord no viable
baby.

> Or does this simply mean there is a tiny protrusion rather
than an
> indentation?
>
> Patricia in Wales
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
containing the line: