Hi Jean
We get very hard water in our region, awful limescale around the taps,
clogging up the kettle etc etc. About 18 months ago we invested in a magnet
gizmo that is attached to the households incoming waterpipe, we have begun
to notice a remarkable improvement over recent months, we don't get
limescale around our taps anymore and the kettle doesn't need de-scaling
anywhere near as often as it used to, but the water still tasted not too
pleasant so we did filter drinking water.

Since buying our magnetic gizmo we have discovered another product that does
the same thing but does not need a power supply (which ours does). We would
have gone for that in preference if we had known about it at the time. Both
my husband and I use the magnetic bracelets and have found them beneficial
and we now use a magnetic coaster that we stand our water jug on and it
makes the drinking water sweeter so no more filtering, (it puts all the
minerals into suspension or something) honest it really works, and I'm
pretty sceptical about these sort of things, but I am impressed.We are now
looking to get the magnet that is for the car and aids fuel consumption. The
company that do these are called Ecoflow  and they do have a website if you
are interested in knowing more www.ecoflow.plc.uk. In the past couple of
weeks I've discovered that one or two of my students have the bracelets from
this same company and find them beneficial too.

Bye for now
Nicky   in Suffolk and yes we have some sun.