On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:02:32 -0800, you wrote:

>For the tatters who would like to see someone else's work -----
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3705162084
>
>There's been a few bids.  Some people recognize this as a choice item.

I've seen this type of tatting often on Chinese made articles - there is always a
crochet chain along the tops of the long picots, which gives the
motifs a unique look. I have seen bedspreads similar to this for sale in Hong Kong and
Singapore.
ttfn Jacqui

Jacqui Southworth, Fleetwood, Lancs, England
Larkholme Lace - Bobbin Lace Supplies, painted bobbins and tools,books
www.larkholmelace.co.uk