From: "Helene Gannac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace-chat] St Catherine lace
> Just read an article in my local paper on gardening, and it had a picture
> of a flower bush, wider tahn tall, with very pretty small blue flowers.
> they said it is called St Catherine's lace, and comes from one of the
> Southern States of the US, I can't remember which one.

I asked my husband, a Master Gardener, about the St. Catherine lace.  He
didn't find that but did find 'Blue Lace Flower', or Trachymene coerulea, a
relative of Queen Anne's lace and from Australia.  The plant has the same,
flat-headed flower form with tiny flowers and is fragrant.

Do any of you Aussies have that in your gardens?

Lorri Ferguson
Graham, WA  in the foothills of MT. Rainier