Hello all,

When I want to find out something I turn first to the internet (if I don't have it here in one of my reference books) and then to you. Therefore:

O Great Fount of Wisdom and Knowledge that is the Arachne list,
What is the difference between a Tulip tree and a Magnolia tree?

Awaiting your reply with baited breath (I've been eating worms).

Heather
Rainy Abbotsford where a Northern Flicker in all his spring glory came to my suet feeder today.