Hi all -

I wanted to wait until I had the pathology report on my endometrial cancer
before reporting back to you, and thanking everyone for thoughts and
prayers.

The surgery (March 10) went well - I had it "my way" (spinal as opposed
general anesthesia). I'm recuperating well - and the pathology showed that
the cancer had gone up to half way into the muscle wall.  So I'm feeling
very happy about it all.

I did take lace to the hospital with me, but had made a makeshift pillow out
of a (too) small piece of styrofoam wrapped with a piece of heavy cotton.
Bobbins were not wound ahead of time, and I found the whole exercise too
frustrating.  So I did some crochet (I don't tat, Noelene!), and read and
did some logic puzzles.  Keeping watch over the old dears in my ward kept me
out of mischief, too. I'm as good as 60, and was the youngest by 20 years!

All that is behind me - now I wait to see if the Cancer Centre will interest
itself in my case. And since we are planning a family reunion of my
husband's siblings in July, out comes my proper pillow, and back to making
bookmarks!

Again, thanx to everyone who thought about me and prayed for me. Bless you
all!

Rose-Marie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abbtotsford, BC, Canada