From: Jean Nathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [lace-chat] IOLI membership

I'm thinking about joining IOLI, It says that I can add $5 to the membership fee,
phone my bank for the
exchange rate and then write a sterling cheque for the  exchange amount.

My bank's response was: "Depends on when you write the cheque because the exchange
rate changes
throughout the day."

Jean in Poole