Hi All,  Recently I was cutting up two large, not very fresh onions
and my eyes were watering and itchy.  I remembered we'd talked
about that on chat and I tried to remember the antidotes.  The only
one I could remember was to eat chocolate and I tried it.  It works
great!  I did have to keep eating the chocolate the whole time I
cut the onions but that was okay <G>.

The body response seemed similar to when I put on an icebag
while having a hot flash.  The body is saying "cry" while the
chocolate is saying "don't cry".  Anyway, it works!

Jane in Vermont, USA who put a new net on the basketball hoop
in the driveway this afternoon and shot a few baskets.  Actually
the miracle about that is that I put the ladder back in the basement after I
got the net on!