G'day Heather,

Many years ago David Downunder had called Tamara and described her voice. I'd been wanting to hear it ever since and yesterday's mail problem seemed as good a reason as any. I also pay very cheap phone rates. I very nearly called David in the middle of the night (his night) just to hear what he sounded like!

I can still hear those pearly Southern Belle/Polish tones ringing in my ears today. I reckon it was Tamara's birthday in 1996 when I phoned her. Feel free to call me anytime. If I do happen to be asleep the phone's right beside the bed anyway. OUr international phone rates still keep going down. I think I can buy half hour blocks of time to the USA and the UK for about $1 AUS these days.
David in Ballarat
+61 3 5333 3160

Tamara and I chatted about how it seems we know those on the lace lists as friends even though we've never met. I know I miss my daily dose of letters from you all when I'm away and commiserated with Tamara over her (albeit short term) loss.

And although my friends might heartily agree with the tag (below), my last name is Muth, an German inheritance from my husband.

Heather
Abbotsford, BC, not far from Vancouver and the ocean

Particular thanks to Heather (Mouth) who both forwarded a bunch of lace and lace-chat messages (some of which reached me today both as a forward and as messages directly from the lists) *and* telephoned -- all the way from Brit. Columbia -- this morning... You ladies are *the greatest* friends anyone could wish for.

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]