David Collyer a décidé d' écrire à  Ò[lace-chat] This is for Real - humourÓ.
[2004/05/25 18:23]

> GOOD GRIEF !!!!!

> It is likely that your husband will then fall promptly asleep so adjust
> your clothing, freshen up and apply your night time face and hair care
> products.
>
> You may then set the alarm so that you can arise shortly before him in
> the
> morning. This will enable you to have his morning cup of tea ready when
> he
> awakes."

now now am i mistaken or will you still have your hair rollers on because
she didn't tell you to take them off before offering the cup of tea ..??

goodness gracious !!!!!!!!!! good to be reminded or some things past ... or
for the youngest ones to learn about some things past ... VBG...

dominique from Paris ..

I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I
only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that
differentiate me from a doormat.
-- Rebecca West, 1913