dear Tamara

When I see a "flour moth", I chase all over the kitchen after it, trying to smash it between my clapping hands. Most unsatisfactory method, but one which seems instinctive... Do other people do it the same way?

no, with the flour moths I use a butterfly net or fishing net (they come in different sizes ) and they both work well
I used to do the other thing like you said but since then my granddaughter taught me how to catch them and then step on them in the net
works a charm
yours in lace

Dearl
Christiansburg, Virginia, USA
My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cablenet-va.com/~dearlk/
http://photos.yahoo.com/ladearl