Wow Wow! my new parcel has arrived .. from Australia !!! ... thank you
soooo much . you can be sure i'll wear the sunhat ( is that the right word
? ) at the first occasion . i'm sure it'll be a great success with my
friends !! . they'll think i'm as crazy as ever .....
 i really liked the little puzzled kitty , the memo and the incense sticks
.. ( the cat isn't quite as pleased with this one though ...)

Australia is such a large continent i sure will have problems trying to
find where the enveloppes come from ... especially if you're one of the
lurkers ... lol ..

 can't wait till next month`

 Dominique from Paris , france.