To my secret pal, I want to start by saying Thank you so much.  First, I love
the label on the box, the kittens are so cute.  The note you sent was lovely,
did you make the card?
The bobbins are beautiful, as you must know I am new to lace and all I have
acquired has either been given to me or I have made, except for the bobbins in
the dreadful starter kit (they are huge)  :)  and last but certainly not least
the cover cloth.  It is my first and the hedgehog family are the prettiest
things I have ever seen, and the fact that you made it makes it all the more
special.  I haven't used a cover cloth before, I guess because I don't exactly
know how it is used.

Thank you again.

Melinda (Lynn) Weasenforth