Hi All,  I sent another message to arachne since this is lace
related!  Alice sent the eBay info. on a tape lace tablecloth.
I have some of this odd tape.  It's tan, almost light brown, and
every twelve inches it changes.  First plain, then small holes,
then large holes and then medium I think.  It's interesting on
this table cloth that looks like that swirly stitch they use to
fill in the background of quilts.  I also thought the tape would
be fun to use on a small motif - stem one tape, leaves another,
flower another.  The bit I have is "vintage" but I know nothing
about it.

Jane in Vermont, USA where it's been pleasantly warm in the
day and cool in the nights.