Hi All,  LOL when I read Jean's post about about being tall,
willowy and sylphlike again.  I got a new bathing suit today.
The elastic in my old one finally gave way.  I was going to fix
it but I noticed it didn't cover some areas that aren't as
attractive anymore.  Since I swim once every ten years
I wanted a cheap one too!  Though my DH is helping friends
put in a hot tub so I may get wet more often now.  Anyway,
I got the cheapest one piece from Land's End.  I ordered
purple and it's no dark, background color it is PURPLE!
So I tried it on and it looks good but I was surprised to see
a woman's body under my youthful (to me) face <G>.

I'm still tallish and thin but willowy and sylphlike are in the
past <G>.

Jane in Vermont, USA where I ripped out all the bittersweet by the garage so
that the wild black raspberries can grow.
I inadvertantly uncoverd the resident chipmunk's playground!
I hope it's faster than the cats <G>.