Hi All,  I'm back from the IOLI Convention and finally got to sleep
late today so I can write e-mail <G>.  Anyway,  I watched the
beginning of the opening ceremonies of the Olympics last night.
I may have the end on tape but I'm not sure.  I loved what I saw.
The people made up like statues were fascinating to me.  And
they looked like Minoan sculptures and the other things they
were supposed to look like!  The math part was neat and I saw
a hula hoop that was like a giant Slinky (spring)!  I really love
seeing some of the techniques used for stage shows - one
group of women had on dresses with three flounces made of
board or something and the flounces moved independentely of
each other.  There were also waves done in the same manner.
I have a note here about fish in the sea but I don't know what
that means <G>.

Now I'm watching the opening day events and trying to figure
out what channels have Olympics on them.  We have cable
because otherwise you don't get anything here.  So far I've
found three channels with different sports on them.  I got to see
the Thorpedo in one swimming heat <G>.  Wasn't he about 18
at the Sydney Olympics?  He looks like a handsome man now!  Actually there
is quite a bit of eye candy <VBG>.

Jane in Vermont, USA where the sun is out!!  Rain from the next
hurricane is on the way :(  I hope all the lacers in the path of that
are doing okay!