Hello all,
Some time ago, years maybe, there was a discussion of
language and I remember, or at least I think I remember
someone mentioning that English has another very old
and not used expression or word for "you". I remember
thinking at the time that I should remember the word
but it was odd and my 'rememberer' works by association.
    Could somone, maybe the original poster, help me out
here?
    Either that or it's time to start writing everything
down because I can't remember things correctly 8-)
    Just call me mystified in cool and breezy Toronto.
Sharon