It all depends on your point of view, it seems <g>. I didn't see it as a
particularly sexist joke - maybe even sexist in reverse, since maybe she
really does know everything... <G>

By the way, I love the US.  Unlike Poland, it has a sufficiently non-sexist
atmosphere that I finally stopped seeing sexist subtext in everything...

Weronika

--
            Weronika Patena
        Caltech, Pasadena, CA, USA