Jane Viking Swanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All, I just checked on Barnes and Noble to see if Monica Ferris
has a new book coming out. There is one! "Crewel Yule" is out in
hardback now and will be out in paperback in June 2005.

That's a concidence, I was just going to post about this but I've got different
details from Amazon for the paperback. According to them the paperback is published on
Dec 17th by Wheeler Pub Inc, ISBN 1587248549.

jenny barron

Scotland