Dominique wrote:
>wow.. I'd love to have kangaroos around though not grazing on my plants
..... maybe i should go looking for  wallabies in fontainebleau forest ...

i've always loved kangaroos . one of my aunts remember taking me to the
zoo when i was about 7 and having to go the kangaroos first ...VBG..

Don't dispair, Dominique! You might see some wallabies (smaller cousins of
kangaroos) if you go to northern England, apparently there have been a few
sightings there from animals escaped from local zoos. I can't remember
where I read about it, last year or 2 years ago...Just make sure it's not
cornered, and don't try to pat it if you see one, they can be eviscerate
you with their back claws if frightened!

http://au.movies.yahoo.com