Hi All,  I know this website has been written about before but it's
been a while.  Somehow your clicks generate some money and
pay for mammograms for women who can't afford them.  Of course, writing to
chat makes me think they're only for women in the US.  Guess I'll look into
that.  Vermont has a program, "Ladies First",
that helps women get mammograms too.

Here's the URL: www.thebreastcancersite.com

Jane in Vermont, USA who needs to be doing something besides writing
e-mails!