On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:13:12 -0600, Sue wrote:

>> No good buying a scanner...I
>
>> Until then, the photo shop will have to do me,
>> at 5.95 a pop.
>>
>I have a scanner, but to my mind (and considering how busy I am) 5.95 is 
>well worth spending not to have to scan all the  photos individually.

I didn't make myself clear. The scanner comes with a negative holder for a
strip of negatives.  It fits into the scanner in a specific place.  I scan
once for the strip (4 or 6 negatives depending on how the photo processor
cut them up) and get a big picture which is easily chopped up.  I know it
won't suit everyone, but it is an alternative.
--
Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
Oscar Wilde
Steph Peters, Manchester, England
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Scanned by WinProxy
http://www.Ositis.com/

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to