Deborah, I use a wide-necked Thermos flask...no need for a fancy, expensive,
yoghurt maker at all!!
Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:Greetings all,

I am looking to purchase a yogurt maker for my home. Does anyone have any
experience with one of these and is there any particular brand that seems to be
better?
Thanks.
Deborah Redman
Newfield, NY