Dear Spiders,

At long last I'm back on-line. My home computer was gone for nearly a month,
supposedly having its hard drive replaced. When the technician finally
showed up, he brought me a new computer and confessed that the old one had
been stolen from his car the night after he picked it up. He'd been hoping
that it would 'turn up' somewhere. They must have very considerate burglars
in Beitar. Oh, well, since I was prepared for HD failure and had backups of
everything, I wasn't heartbroken to have a new computer with a larger (80G)
hard drive.

DH will be going to England for a short visit in 3 weeks. I'd like to order
dust ruffles (aka bed skirts, those flouncy things that cover the box
springs of a bed) over the Internet to be delivered to his sister in
Manchester. I'm getting nowhere with Google (it just turns up those Web
directory sites and I have no way of knowing whether I'm dealing with a real
business). I've tried Marks&Spencer's site but they only sell more common
items like sheets, duvet covers, etc. Do any UK Arachnes have suggestions?

TIA,

Avital