Hi to you all,

At 08:57 PM on 27-12-04 -0700, Helen Bell wrote:

>Heard from Mum and Dad who are at Mallacoota, (far eastern Victoria, on
>the coast), and they said it was pretty cold there today (28th Oz time),
>and they weren't going out fishing.  Next thing, Noelene'll be reporting
>that it's snowing :-)

        I was talking to a lady in Tasmania last night on the ham radio and
she said that snow had been forecast for the Tasmania Highlands  -  go
figure, it's supposed to be *summer*!!!!!!!!!!!

        A Happy New Year to you all,

Shirley T. - Adelaide, South Australia where its quite coolish, only 21 deg
C today.  But, Ruth and Noelene and all those east of Adelaide, Perth had 38
yesterday so I guess the hot weather is on its way.