Hi,

I'm trying to get a book from Amazon.de, and for some reason it refuses to ship
to either my US address or my Polish address.  I'm not sure why or what
addresses it would ship to, but presumably German ones and maybe some other
European countries?

Since I can't do it and that's the only place to get the book (Russian Lace
Making by Cook, which has been out of print for a while), could someone in
Germany or maybe elsewhere in Europe let me use their address for Amazon and
then mail the book to my US address when it arrives?  I'll pay back for the
shipping cost (I'm not sure what a good method of transfering small amounts of
money between countries is - maybe PayPal?).

Weronika

--
            Weronika Patena
        Caltech, Pasadena, CA, USA