Dear Lorri,

Received your gorgeous Christmas card with surprise in perfect nick 2 days ago!
Thank you so much for the 2 bobbins, they are great. Did you really turn them?
Wow!
They will be perfect for my collection! I usually use spangled bobbins, but I've
also got quite a collection of continentals, and I use thm rom time to time,
when I
run out of bobbins...Can you tell me which wood they ae made of, please?

The Christmas card was gorgeous too. I'm sorry I have no scanner, but you're
welcome
to send a photo to webshots (can't remember who's collecting shots of the
cards) if
you've kept a photo yourself. I love the red sock with the dainty lace around
the
cuff, and the fact that you put a colour copy ot it underneath on the card
itself.
Great idea, I must remember next year, and not only for lace!!

I hope my own card arrived safely to Canada. I sent it at the beginning of
December,
and haven't heard. Maybe I missed a posting?
Thank you again, Lorri, and don't worry about it being late, I've just started
receiving greeting cards from France, they do it in January, not in December,
so we
keep our Christmas cards on display until mid-February!! By then, we've received
most of them...:-)

Yours in lace,
Helene, the froggy from Melbourne

http://au.movies.yahoo.com