Whoo-hoo,

I think I am in Heaven, to my secret pal, Thank you so much for the package,
I got it today...Everything is so nice, The scissors holder   (can't spell
the proper word) is so cute, I too lose things, no longer will my grandson
be able to wander off with my scissors.  I love tea, can't wait to try it.
Altoids, mmmmm...my favorite.  The bobbins and the beads are lovely, I can't
wait to spangle some more bobbins, the bobbins will go immediately onto my
pillow.  I just love everything and yellow is my favorite color.  :)  Thank
you so much, your spoiling me and this is only the first month.

Lynn