Thanks Jean for the news.  I'm feeling a little shocked even
though it's none of my business <G>.  It's nice that the social
climate can be taken into account to make this wedding
possible.  But I still miss Princess Diana!

I have read about the comment Camilla made to Prince Charles
when they first met a number of times.  I took it as true.

Jane in Vermont, USA who got a little dreamy about Prince
Charles when I was younger since we're close in age <G>.