To my American S.P.
Just a quick note to let you know that your package has arrived safely.
At the moment I do not know what goodies you have sent as I have to collect it
from my mother. I  am at work all day, so I have packages sent to my Mothers
address..
The anticipation adds to the enjoyment when I do open the package
Thank you
Happy lacemaking
Sue in sunny but cold Southampton U.K.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.