Hi, this is the URL for my local area, they are fairly selective in the photos
they show, but I imagine every guide/tourist site is the same in presenting the
best to the world. It's actually very pretty outside just now as we have a few
inches of snow, very lacey on the trees but melting fast.

http://www.elginscotland.org/index.php

jenny barron
Elgin
Scotland

Shirley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Linda for letting me see where you live, if we get enough we can travel
the world without leaving the comfort of home. ;-)

I would love to travel more but it can't be done.
Shirley in Corio, Oz.