To my American S.P.
I hope that both you and your son are getting over your injuries and are
feeling much better.
 Your package arrived today, quite a surprise as it has only taken four days
to get here. I love jelly beans, but will have to let Roger enjoy most of them
as I am not able to eat candy. How did you know that I intended buying beading
wire at the lace fair this week-end.
I have been looking for some special beads to spangle the six bobbins that my
son made me for Christmas, I now don't have any excuse not to spangle my
special bobbins. I have just the project for the cross stitch cloth, I just
need to find the chart that I have put in a safe place <g>.
I think that I will use the linen thread to dress a ballerina doll in lace.
Thank you so much for the goodies that you sent to me, I am very lucky to have
you as my S.P.
I do hope that your knee is well on the road to recovery and is now causing to
much discomfort.
Happy lacemaking
Sue  in cold, but sunny Southampton U.K.
At least the spring flowers are beginning to brighten up the garden.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.