Dear Alice,

Absolutely, without a doubt! Lacemakers always have a good time together and that is a PR plus. Imagine the impression of a quiet group, toiling away, not responding to bystanders would make. We enjoy lacemaking and it should show. We enjoy talking to the public and that makes it a very postive experience for the public. As members of a large organization, just being there speaks volumes about lace as a living, breathing art and craft. Mark down your hours. It's some of the best demo time there is.

Emphatically,

Patty