Dear Secret Pal, Thank you for all the goodies in my parcel.My bobbins are
beautiful ( do you know what the timber is ? )The treads I can use as colored
Gimps, I get the Lace Express and the pattern in that have a lot of color in
them.I love the little book with the lace Alphabet, and my pencil and cute
little rubber will be put to good use as I am doing an assessment for my lace.
The bookmark I will use in the novel I am reading.

Have you tried putting mint on top of your pots to stop your cat? My cat is in
for a shock in a couple of weeks as we are getting a new little puppy to
replace the elderly dog we lost twelve months ago.
Thank you again.
Shirley.