Joke 1:
----
Shakey went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time
I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I get under the bed, I
think there's somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under. "you gotta help
me, I'm going crazy!"

"Just put yourself in my hands for two years," said the shrink. "Come to me
three times a week, and I'll cure your fears."

"How much do you charge?"

"A hundred dollars per visit."

"I'll sleep on it," said Shakey.

Six months later the doctor met Shakey on the street. "Why didn't you ever
come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist.

"For a hundred buck's a visit? A bartender cured me for ten dollars."

"Is that so! How?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed!"

Joke 2:
----
At a friend's wedding, everything went smoothly until it was time for the
flower girl and her young escort to come down the aisle.

The boy stopped at every pew, growling at the guests. When asked afterward
why he behaved so badly, he explained, "I was just trying to be a good ring
bear."

Joke 3:
----
"Cash, check or charge?" I asked after folding items the woman wished to
purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet I notice a remote control for a
television set in her purse.

"Do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "But my husband refused to come shopping with me, so I
figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him."

Joke 4:
----
An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a
local farmer came to help with his big strong horse named Buddy.

He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy
didn't move.

Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy didn't respond.

Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!" Nothing.

Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" And the horse easily
dragged the car out of the ditch.

The motorist was most appreciative and very curious. He asked the farmer why
he called his horse by the wrong name three times.

"Well... Buddy is blind and if he thought he was the only one pulling, he
wouldn't even try!"