Hi All,  Has anybody seen the latest "Star Wars" movie?  DH and I plan on
going Tuesday night.  I'm quite excited!  I did see kids lining up on
Wednesday afternoon two weeks ago to see the midnight showing.  Midnight
showings are not usual at my local movie theaters.  Actually it used to be
that if less than 6 people were there they wouldn't show the movie.  Now,
even the downtown theater, has split up into three screening rooms.  And
"Star Wars" always comes to the downtown theater (versus the one on the
"strip) because George Lucas used to go to his most local, easy to get to,
theater when he was a kid <G>.

Jane in Vermont, USA looking forward to finding out how Anakin Skywalker
became Darth Vader.