http://www.arrowfile.com/product.asp?pf_id=C3894

not sure if this is what you want Avital, I buy their photo albums which are
acid free. The boxes don't seem to specifically say acid free. I've found them
very good as a company until my last order when they charged me £5 extra
postage as they said I was Highlands and Islands of Scotland - which I'm not.
Not sure if it was them or their delivery company which ripped me off. I'm
pretty sure a delivery to Manchester would be considered mainland UK<g>.

jenny barron

Scotland