Hello, Spiders of all kinds,

Sorry to double up, but I'm just unsubscribing for 3 months while I go to
Europe, and wanted to get everyone in one swoop.
I'll think of you all while looking at lace in Europe (hopefully!!), and also
lace books, which I will post back as usual, since our suitcases will be full
of other things.
I'm starting with 4 days in Bedford where I very conviniently have a friend,
then off to Hungerford and then Wales instead of London, the friend who lives
in Ealing having decided to accept an invitation to go sailing in Sweden (I
guess I would too, if I was invited :-). We hope Wales is too far for any
terrorist to bother going there, but we'll be careful when arriving and leaving
at Heathrow. I feel I'm back in the 70's with the Algerian FLN in Paris and the
IRA in London.
5 days in Copenhagen next, and then off to France with my parents. I hope to go
to Le Puy some time, but won't be able to make it for the Couvige (their big
lace meeting in October) as Dad is taking us on a 10 days trip to Croatia. It's
a tour, unfortunately, and they are not going to Idrija. Drat!
Take care of yourselves, and have a wonderful lace time while I'm away.

Helene, the quite distracted froggy from rainy Melbourne