Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed my first day of my
first ever Convention (and yes, I'm working hard on the Committee :-) ).

It's been so exciting to meet friends I only know by email.  The first
person I met today was Pene Piip - a fellow Aussie, and we've had so
much fun chatting.  I met the other 2 Aussies - Kath Shadboldt and
Shirley Burbridge, both from West Australia, and I'm sure by the end of
the week, that my Aussie accent will have thickened up again.  I've seen
Pat Hallam, and so many others my head is spinning, and not everyone is
here yet :-)

Devon's talk tonight on the Laces of the Robber Barrons was fabulous,
and she spoke to a packed house with standing room only.

Well, I must get a few things done for tomorrow when it starts in
earnest.  Take care.

Sorry for the cross post - I'm totally wiped this evening.

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie in Denver