A snippet I gleaned from in the middle of all the digests I had left to read
after I dealt with the non-digest lace posts.  Sorry, I don't remember who
posted it now, and it's not important.  It reads:
"Next year the IOLI will be 3000 miles  from here.  There will not be many
from here traveling that far.  In 2007, the IOLI will be less than 2000 miles
and more will go to that one, though I doubt any will try to drive there from
here."

Ah, but next year the IOLI convention is "only" 3000 miles from us in
England, and in Canada to boot, so that's the one I am going to manage to get
to.
The date is on the calendar and the lovely group of ladies I was teaching last
week have rearranged their schedule so I am free to go, so now I guess I must
:-)

I hope to see lots of you there.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire