Thanks for all who've explained.

Jenny wrote:

<Perhaps some adults are embarressed to be seen reading a childrens book
:-))))>

But, whatever the cover, it's still recognisable as Harry Potter.

<Shame you haven't read any of the Harry Potter books, you're missing a good read. Try one>

I've got nothing against them - just not enough time to read everything I want to and make lace. I read the "Da Vinci Code", then four Tom Sharpe's (really like the supid humour in those), now I'm on "Angels and Demons" - disappointed that it's a clone of the "Da Vinci Code". Got two more Dan Brown's to read that I'm assured are both totally different to the other two. I only read about 10 pages a night before settling down to sleep. Daytime's lace.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK