Be careful if you do take over the room of someone who's "left home"! I've left home on at least 2 occasions and am now back at my parents' for the summer because I didn't have anywhere to live in Bath over the summer break.

Most people I know who rent are normally in a house-share of some form or living with a partner. I did manage to rent a place by myself for a while but that was down in Weymouth, 25 miles west of Poole, which is a lot cheaper!

Helen

Helen, normally in Somerset, UK but back in Poole, Dorset for the summer

"Forget the formulae, let's make lace"