Dear friends,

To ease a wasp sting the old remedy is vinegar, and bicarbonate of soda for
a bee.

Flouring shell crawlies ie; cockles and snails, is the same as putting
porridge oat flakes in with a bucket load of mussels in water to soak for
several hours prior to cooking, again the mussels eat the oats, and it
cleans/rids them of sand and other bits one doesn't want to eat.

I don't think I would have to worry if I came across a four inch across
spider, I would hope I would have passed out instantly:)

Pauline

in Somerset. U.K. where it is a beautiful sunny day.

www.wincanton-uk.com <http://www.wincanton-uk.com/>