In a message dated 8/7/2005 1:23:28 AM Mountain Daylight Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Worms don't have eyes, so if one really did see Ricki, then it wasn't a 
> worm. Have you tried a google for red worms/snakes?

Well, now I have -- possibly it was a nightcrawler? I read that they have 
light-sensitive skin, and will suddenly shrink back when a shadow or light 
crosses their "skin." They don't slide along like most worms, apparently, but 
inch 
along. I just don't know if they are that red. And the one I saw was lying flat 
on the ground, at the time. Maybe a close relation, anyway. I can remember 
little boys catching nightcrawlers and yakking about how hard they were to 
catch, when I was a child. Maybe that's what it was -- dunno for sure. Has 
anyone 
seen nightcrawlers?

Ricki
Utah

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to