Hi all!
I have been reading the letters about me sitting in on Greet's class, and I
didn't realize that it would cause such a flurry.  Greet had come thru  Cedar
Rapids on the way to the convention and when she had shown her lace, and  the
basic stitch, I was floored by the beauty of it!  I was very  disappointed to
think I was too late to take her class, so I bought the book,  and was going
to buy the class supplies (if she had any kits left over) and try  to work it
out on my own.  When I ran into Greet at the convention, she  said that I could
take the class in the afternoon.  We checked with the  committee people to
make sure that it was all right, seeing that Greet didn't  have more students
than she could handle.  I did pay the half class fee,  full kit fee, and I
tried
my best to ask questions when she wasn't helping  someone else.  I thought it
was wonderful that they would let me do that,  and I really appreciate it.  I
did do as much homework outside the class as  I could, and I do think that I
have the basics down pretty well.  It is  VERY inspiring to continue,
especially after seeing Debra Jenny's  gold and  bead piece!  Sigh!
JoAnne Pruitt
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])