Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you so much for my parcel which arrived today. This afternoon I went to visit my oldest daughter in Brussels where she is studying and find the parcel at home when I came back. The magnet clips have an irresistible smile and are already on my fridge, ready to hold some important notes. The continental commemorative is beautiful and absolutely compatible with the bobbins I actually use on a "Fleuri de Bruges" lace. I'll soon try it. The tiny clips arrived intact and I'll add them to my lace kit. Thank you also for the fishy notebook, the lovely cards and the pin from Oregon. What are the flowers and the bird on it ?

Thank you again.

Liduina from an sunny Belgium