Thank you to the list, as I now know what my coffee
makers are called in English.

To add to the variety of coffee makers that we've
mentioned, I can describe one more.  In the past, my
father and husband have used single-serving makers
that are placed on top of coffee cups.  First coffee
is placed in the small metal drip-type cup.  Next a
small perforated disk is screwed onto a center post in
the cup.  Hot water is poured into the metal cup,
which has been set on top of the coffee cup.  Of
course, it takes several minutes for all of the hot
water to drip through.

The variety of descriptions can begin again when
writing about teapots, of which we have several.

It wound be interesting to know what varieties of
coffee and tea people prefer on our list.

Sylvie
enjoying my morning cup of coffee before getting ready
for work.
Cherry Valley, Illinois, USA