Hi All,

I'm a tea person first and foremost, and coffee comes second (beer and a
good glass of Merlot or a nice dessert wine or liqueur like Dom
Benedictine, Kaluha,  or Amaretto are also up there).

I would drink tea all day long if I could (bad thing at this altitude -
very dehydrating), and as a treat, I'll indulge in Earl Grey, Orange
Pekoe and Lapsang Souchong (very smokey flavour) - and Twinings is my
preference (and no, even though I'm Australian of English mother, I
don't curl up my pinkie finger like they did in the ads on tv).

I'm not the hugest of herbal tea drinkers, but I do enjoy the Celestial
Seasonings English Toffee tea (quite relaxing after dinner - must get
some more if I can).

I generally like a flat white coffee, but will enjoy a cappuccino given
half a chance.  My one little home indulgence is one of the flavoured
grinds, like tiramisu, and I'll make my own froth with my frother.

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie lacemaker in Delighful Denver