is there colored tranparent contact paper?

Walgreens (and other places in USA) sells a removeable self-adhesive vinyl, which I have found to work fine for covering patterns for the girls in my bobbin lace class. It is less expensive than the blue vinyl sold for lacemakers, but seems to work fine. It comes in clear, blue, pink, green (and I vaguely recall purple which would be too dark). It is sold for covering books - the brand name being "Book Covers"

Sue