Dear Secret Pal,

I must first of all apologies for not replying sooner, I don’t know how I
managed to do it but I overlooked sending you this thankyou.

I was thrilled to receive your parcel, thankyou so much for the lovely
spider stamp.  I have already put him to good use.
The threads, wire and beads will be very useful also.  I am slowly resorting
my bobbins, threads etc and rearranging a few spangles so your timing is
perfect.
I am doing a class in a couple of weeks to make a new fancy recipe book so
the pad will be perfect for putting in it.  You must be a mind reader.  As
for the picture holder, I always have photos waiting for somewhere to put
them so it will be very useful.

Many thanks once again.

Your Secret Pal
Julie